Responsible for monitoring the activities of guests and associates to ensure there is no cheating at hand, theft or advantage play on casino tables, on slot machines or in cash count rooms.
- Supervises a team of surveillance operators that monitor the premises using electronic surveillance equipment and report suspicious activities to the proper managers
- Creates policy, procedure, budgets and schedules for surveillance departments
- Review surveillance of the gaming floor identifying potential problems
- Act as a support unit to other departments in relation to the protection of company assets
- Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest caliber of guest service and respect to all guests, associates and AGLC personnel
- Maintain awareness of gaming operation at all times and comply with security policies and procedures in order to secure company assets